Stumbled upon this while doing research for a school project on the Japanese crisis.
It was just too weird to resist!
And no, I don't know what House or Hugh Laurie has to do
with the Japanese earthquake, tsunami or nuclear disaster.
If you are what you eat, Hugh Laurie must get all his daily serving of vegetables. Which is a direct contrast to my Bonus Dad, who eats nothing green that isn't a Skittle. I still can't puzzle out how he avoids scurvy!
As another example of pure random-ness, I got my very first anonymous/spammer commentor today. It must be spam as I don't see it on the original post, but my email received notice.
Should I be tickled or annoyed by this? I'm not sure but the sheer novelty of it is making me lean towards tickling.

2 comments:
Any spam comment with no name attached to it that wants to sell something to you is evil. I hate how those waste my time. I happens when you start to become more popular and companies think that piggybacking on your comments in a good way to get word or their product out to the most people possible. That is why I disabled anonymous people from commenting. If you hate me then have the balls to use your name if you want to bitch about something I have said.
Oh a lighter note I hope you are doing well and that things will settle down soon when school is finished. I miss talking to you but I respect the other priorities you are juggling right now. It was fun knowing you for the short time that I did.
Apparently they were trying to sell me hell in a handbasket or something, because it was a bible reference to sinning and such.
It was commented off of my GoT review so maybe it was the evil Bellafonte getting back at me for blasting her review?
Post a Comment