Friday, March 16, 2012

If I Were A My Little Pony...

...I'd look something like this.








Check out this completely fun My Little Pony Creator game here. I know you always wanted to make your very own my little pony!

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Do they come in black?

Ms. A said...

You'd be quite colorful!

Tempo said...

Nice, but then you might have been unlucky enough to have been bought for my daughter (now 24)She cut their hair and played with them in the yard...them and Barbie

Sarah said...

Alex--Of course! Any color you can imagine, so if you wanted to be the Apocalypse Pony, you could.

Ms A--You have no idea how badly I wanted rainbow colored hair in high school.

Tempo--Iiiieeee! Cut their hair? *faints*

Travesty! Taking them in the yard is fine :) They wash up pretty good, but not much you can do about a mohawk-hair cut once it's done!

Anonymous said...

My sister has been making these like crazy.

Sarah said...

Jeremy--I must agree with her on that, it's strangely addicting.

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you on my blog.

Cat Lavoie said...

Cutest thing ever!! I used to love My Little Pony! :)

Farida said...

Very colorful... If I were a pony, I want a yellow body :p

Farida :0