Monday, March 12, 2012

Mushroom Monday

A mushroom-like home...







My friend at 377 Photography came across this house during his work duties one day. (He changed the name of his photography company after making this photo. If you want to see more of his work, click here).


I'd love to live here, although I suspect I'd need to keep some pipe-weed handy in case Gandalf stopped by for a surprise visit.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that's an amazing house! Bet it cost some money to build.

Ms. A said...

Well now, that's unique! What is that roof... wood?

PS: Since I can no longer subscribe to your comments and you don't link your email, I guess I won't find out the answer. (However, my comments are attached to my email, should you wish to respond)

Sarah said...

Alex--I bet it did, but I'm also hoping it's one of those "green" houses!

Ms.A--I believe so!

Tempo said...

Wow, that is so cool. It really does look like a mushroom..ish!

Ricky Shambles said...

That is awesome. Immediately reminded me of This Mushroom House a couple miles from me in Hyde Park (Cincinnati).

Coolest thing? It's been for sale since May, so there's a video of the insides to check out too. :)