Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fun Holiday Moment

I wish I had caught this live but it's great to see my school doing something fun like this.



 
It starts getting really good around 2:15 when the security guard shows up.

Isn't it a gorgeous atrium? The globe in the middle is so shiny & glistening--after all, iridescence is a cousin to rainbow!

I've always wanted to participate in a flash mob...the concept is neat to me.

Happy Holidays!

11 comments:

Ms. A said...

Hope you don't mind me following along, since I absolutely ADORE your Mom.

Sarah said...

Of course not Mrs. A! I adore my mom too :) How can I not when she gave me such great genes?

Ms. A said...

Thank you. Don't know why I'm not showing up on your followers widget... I'm following publicly. Oh, well, that's blogger for you. However, I am here, maybe I'll show up eventually.

Sarah said...

I've given up on the followers widget. My dashboard tells me one number and my blog says another, so screw it!

Ms. A said...

I can never use the stinkin' widget... it won't let me reach the bottom. I use the "ADD" button on my dashboard and you ARE showing up. Not sure why I'm not. I've heard they are going to do away with the widget? If the darn thing isn't going to work, they might as well!

Sarah said...

I agree!

Deborah said...

OMGosh, this is the best. It made tears come into my eyes and I don't even know why.

Loved it.

Deborah said...

Hi Ms A! I adore you as well.

Tempo said...

Way cool..loved it

Sandra said...

I think if I were just standing there and a flashmob erupted around me, I'd poop my pants! Plus I would never have a videocam to record it so everyone would think I was lying...

Sarah said...

Deborah--Kinda makes you want to go caroling, doesn't it?
Tempo--Do Aussies do flashmobs too?
Sandra--Maybe so, but then you'd have a great blog post!