Friday, August 19, 2011

Fortune Cookie

A dose of adversity is often as needful as a dose of medicene.

Ah, the wisdom contained in those little folded cookies!

Without darkness there can be no light

There are no heads harder than empty ones

The fortune you seek is in another cookie

And my personal favorite:

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

Enjoy your freedom everyone! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Haha, that is so true. Reminds me of one my favorite Poe quotes: "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."

Tempo said...

Fancy there being some truth in them there cookies.. I cant say I've read one that even made sense let alone gave good advice.
Hmm, maybe thats saying something about me! (*^$%# damn smart arse cookies)

Sarah said...

TS--Oooh I love that quote, it's definitely joining my list of personal favs.

Tempo--For while none of the cookie fortunes I got made sense either. So you're not alone!